To remove an engine from Data Control Tower, you must disconnect the engine and then remove the engine.
Disconnecting an Engine
To disconnect the Delphix Engine, perform the following steps:
Navigate to https://<enginename>/agent/login and login to Delphix Connect (version 6.0.5 and later).
Procedure on Delphix Engine Versions 6.0.4 and Below
For customers on Delphix Engine version 6.0.4 and below, please use the following FIRST and SECOND step instead.
1. Login to the Delphix Setup on the Delphix Engine as a system administrator.
2. In the Data Control Tower Dashboard panel, click Modify. This will open the Delphix Connect panel.
- In Delphix Connect, provide your Delphix system administrator credentials.
- Click Disconnect Engine. This will disconnect your Delphix Engine from Data Control Tower.
Removing the Engine from Data Control Tower
To remove Delphix Engine from Data Control Tower perform the following steps:
- Login to Data Control Tower as a DCT Admin User.
- Navigate to the Infrastructure tab.
- In the Connected engines page, select the engine that you want to remove from Data Control Tower.
- Click the Trash icon.
- In the Delete Engine dialog, click Delete. A successful delete message is displayed. Your Delphix Engine is removed from Data Control Tower.