The Settings Screen
Display the Settings screen by clicking the Settings tab at the top of any Masking Engine screen.
- You must have the appropriate user privileges to see this screen.
The Settings screen has the following tabs:
- Algorithm — Define the algorithms to use to mask your data
- Domains — Define domains and choose their classification and default masking algorithm
- Profiler — Define expressions and groupings of expressions used to create your inventory
- Roles — Define user roles and privileges, such as edit and delete
- Mapping — Define mapping rules
- File Format — Define the file format definitions and format types
- Remote Server — This is an add-on feature for Masking Engine Standard Edition. Define the remote server(s) that will execute jobs.