Starting 188.8.131.52 and HANA plugin version 6.0.0, Delphix provides you with a vSDK-based solution. Delphix highly recommends their users to use this HANA Staged (vSDK-based) plugin over the existing HANA Direct (Lua-based) plugin.
Currently, the Lua-based HANA plugin 4.3.1 and earlier versions are also supported. Please refer to HANA Release Notes for supported versions. For Lua-based HANA plugin documentation, refer to Delphix Engine 184.108.40.206 Documentation and the earlier versions.
This section covers the following topics:
- SAP HANA Overview
- Delphix Architecture
- HANA 2.0 Plugin Installation
- HANA 2.0 Plugin Tools
- Quick Start Guide for HANA plugin
- HANA Support and Requirements
- Managing HANA Environments and Hosts
- Linking Data Sources and Syncing Data with HANA
- Provisioning and Managing VDBs from HANA dSources
- HANA Hook Operations