Creating a dSource will ingest data from the source and create a dSource on the engine. The dSource is an object that the Delphix Virtualization Engine uses to create and update virtual copies of your database. As a virtualized representation of your source data, it cannot be managed, manipulated, or examined by database tools.
This section covers the following topics:
- Linking PostgreSQL Data Sources: Overview
- Data Management Settings for PostgreSQL Data Sources
- Linking a PostgreSQL dSource
- Staging Push Implementation
- Working with PostgreSQL Snapshots
- Source Sizing Implementation for dSource