Virtual databases are a key data management concept for Delphix. In order to create or provision a virtual database, you will need a linked dSource from a source host and a compatible target environment.
From a dSource, you can select a snapshot or point in time to create a VDB. PostgreSQL VDBs each have their own configuration settings as described in the following topics:
- Provisioning PostgreSQL VDBs: Overview
- Upgrading PostgreSQL VDBs
- Provisioning a PostgreSQL VDB
- Database Permissions for Provisioned PostgreSQL VDBs
- Rewinding a PostgreSQL VDB