This topic describes how to upgrade an SAP ASE VDB to a higher version of SAP ASE instance.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Datasets.
- Select the VDB to be upgraded.
- From the Actions menu (...) select Disable.
- Click Disable to confirm.
- Upgrade the ASE instance(s) hosting the VDBs.
- Click the Refresh icon ( under the Manage > Environments menu ) to refresh the Delphix environment hosting the VDBs so that Delphix registers the new version of ASE.
- Enable the VDB. The VDBs will be upgraded the first time they’re enabled.
- Repeat steps 4 to 9 for each VDB you want to upgrade.