Creating a dSource will ingest data from the source and create a dSource on the engine. The dSource is an object that the Delphix Virtualization Engine uses to create and update virtual copies of your database. As a virtualized representation of your source data, it cannot be managed, manipulated, or examined by database tools.
This section covers the following topics:
- Linking a dSource from a SQL Server: An Overview
- Linking Data Sources with SQL Server
- Staging Push Implementation for SQL Server
- Data Management Settings for SQL Server Data Sources
- Additional SQL Server dSource Topics