Virtual databases are a key data management concept for Delphix. In order to create or provision a virtual database, you will need a linked dSource from a source host and a compatible target environment. From a dSource, you can select a snapshot or point in time to create a VDB. SQL Server VDBs each have their own configuration settings.
This section covers the following topics:
- Overview of SQL Server Virtual Databases
- Provisioning a SQL Server VDB
- V2P with a SQL Server VDB
- Additional SQL Server VDB Topics
- CDC Support in SQL Server
- MSSQL V2P File Mapping