This section describes the HANA (DBMS) versions that are supported by the HANA 2.0 Plugin, as well as the compatible operating systems (OS), for use on the source and target environments.
Delphix Support Policies specifically list Major and Minor release coverage. If a minor release is listed as covered, then all patch releases under that minor release are certified.
Supported DBMS Versions
(Standard and Enterprise Editions)
|Support Package Stack|
Important: A target may have a higher SPS release than a source; the reverse is not supported.
Supported Operating System
|Supported DBMS Version|
Supported OS Version
HANA 2.0 SPS 04
HANA 2.0 SPS 05
SUSE 12 SP 03
|SUSE 15 SP 02|
Plugin/Delphix Engine Compatibility
The plugin should be installed on compatible Delphix Engines per the table below:
|Lua-based plugin||vSDK-based Plugin|
- Multiple duplicate services are not supported in this release.
- Point-in-Time recovery of the HANA database is not possible.
- HANA 1.0 MDC and SDC configurations are not supported.
- Scale-out source and target environments are not supported.
- High isolation mode is not supported with this release.
- Partitioning is not supported with this release.
- V2P is not supported with this release.
- Although the staging Push solution is generic and should work with HSR. But for this release, we have not validated the solution with HANA Streaming Replication(HSR).
- Third-party backups tools are not supported with Pull based ingestion mechanism.
- More than one instance of the same HANA service is not supported with this release.
- Switching between the Staging Push to Pull model is not supported with this release.