This topic describes how to add listeners for an Oracle environment.
When you add an environment with the Delphix Admin application, all listeners that are running on it are automatically discovered. However, if a listener is not automatically discovered, you can add it manually to the environment.
- Log into the Delphix Admin application using Delphix Admin credentials.
- Select Manage > Environments.
- In the Environment Details panel, click on the name of an environment to view its basic information.
- Next to Listeners, click the Edit icon to edit the list of listeners.
- Enter a Name for the new listener, and a Protocol Address of the listener. The Delphix Engine currently supports TCP and IPC protocol addresses. An example TCP protocol address is (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=10.43.17.92)(PORT=1521)) and an example IPC protocol address is (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=IPC)(KEY=DELPHIX))
- Click the green Plus icon next to Protocol Addresses to enter additional protocol addresses.
- Click the Check icon to save your changes.