This topic describes creating custom policies based on cron expressions for specific database objects or groups.
Custom policies are created by editing a policy associated with a database object, either during its creation or through the Policy Management screen after it has been created. For information about creating custom policies for dSources and VDBs during the linking and provisioning processes, see the Linking and Provisioning topics listed for each data platform.
- Login to the Delphix Admin application as a user with Delphix Admin privileges.
- Click Manage.
- Select Policies.
- Select the policy for the object or group your want to modify.
- Click Apply New Policy.
- Enter Name for the policy.
- Select Customized.
- Enter the cron expressions you want to use for the policy. The expected format is compatible with the Quartz CronTrigger Scheduler.
- Choose either Weekly, Hours or Minutes, or Custom for Scheduled By.
- Click OK.