This topic describes how to assign group and object ownership to users in the Delphix Domain.
- Log into the Delphix Admin application as a user with Delphix Admin privileges.
- Select Manage > Users.
- For an existing user, click the user name to the open the User Profile manager.
- Click the Privileges tab.
- Assign Owner or Provisioner rights for groups or objects within groups.
You do not have to assign a specific owner or auditor right for each object.
- Click Commit when finished.
- For new users, follow the instructions in Adding Delphix Users and Privileges. When you click Save, the User Profile manager will reload, and then you can follow steps 4 - 6 to assign privileges.