This section walks through some of the basic command line interface workflows to add an environment, link to a database, provision a new copy of a database, as well as a few other common operations. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of possible workflows or cover every possible linking or provisioning scenario. The built-in API documentation should be used once the basics are understood.
All CLI parameter names and variables submitted (dSource, environment name, listener, etc) are case sensitive. For example,
fullbackupUUID is incorrect and will generate an error, while
fullBackupUUID is correct.
- CLI Cookbook: Authentication and Users
- CLI Cookbook: System Administration
- CLI Cookbook: Hosts and Environments
- CLI Cookbook: Source Databases and dSources
- CLI Cookbook: VDBs
- CLI Cookbook: Replication
- CLI Cookbook: JetStream Actions