These topics describe the concepts and procedures for exporting a virtual database (VDB) to a physical one, otherwise known as V2P.
- Virtual to Physical: An Overview
- V2P with an Oracle VDB
- V2P with a SQL Server VDB
- V2P with an SAP ASE dSource or VDB — This topic describes the procedure for exporting a virtual database (VDB) to a physical one, also known as V2P.
- Manually Recovering a Database after V2P
- Customizing Target Directory Structure for Database Export
- V2P with Unstructured Files