- Login to the Delphix Management application using Delphix Administrator credentials.
- Click Manage.
- Select Environments.
- Click on the existing environment name you want to modify.
- In the Details tab under Basic Information, click the Plus icon next to Environment Users to add a user.
Enter the Username and Password for the OS user in that environment.
- Select Add to save the new user.
- To change the primary user for this environment, click the Pencil icon next to Environment Users. Only the primary user will be used for environment discovery.
- To delete a user, click the Trash icon next to their username.
- Select Public Key for the Login Type.
- Click View Public Key.
- Copy the public key that is displayed, and append it to the end of your
~/.ssh/authorized_keysfile. If this file does not exist, you will need to create it.
chmod 600 authorized_keysto enable read and write privileges for your user.
chmod 755 ~to make your home directory writable only by your user.
The public key needs to be added only once per user and per environment.
You can also add public key authentication to an environment user's profile by using the command line interface, as explained in the topic CLI Cookbook: Setting Up SSH Key Authentication for UNIX Environment Users.