This section lists the steps involved in installing a Delphix Connector on your target database server. Installing the Delphix Connector is vital for communication between the Delphix Engine and the targets. A minimum available space of 1GB is a prerequisite to installing the Delphix Connector.
- From the machine that you want to use as a target, start a browser session and connect to the Delphix Management application using the delphix_admin login.
- Click Manage.
- Select Environments.
- Next to Environments, click the Plus icon.
- In the Add Environment dialog, select Windows from the operating system menu.
- Select Target.
- Select Standalone.
- Click Next.
- Click the download link for the Delphix Connector Installer.
The Delphix Connector will download to your local machine.
On the Windows machine that you want to want to use as a target, run the Delphix Connector installer. Click Next to advance through each of the installation wizard screens.
The installer will only run on 64-bit Windows systems. 32-bit systems are not supported.
- For Connector Configuration, make sure there is no firewall in your environment blocking traffic to the port on the target environment that the Delphix Connector service will listen to.
- For Select Installation Folder, either accept the default folder, or click Browse to select another.
- Click Next on the installer final Confirm Installation dialog to complete the installation process
- Click Close to exit the Delphix Connector Install Program.
- Tasks for the Windows System Administrator
- Supported OS, SQL Server, and Backup Software Versions for SQL Server
- Windows Server OS and SQL Server DBMS Compatibility Matrices
- Windows Database Server Requirements
- Windows Users and Permissions on Database Servers
- Installing the Delphix Connector Service on Target Database Servers
- Recommendations for Windows iSCSI Configuration