To refresh a VDB, you must have the following permissions:
- PROVISIONER permissions on the dSource associated with the VDB
- PROVISIONER permissions on the group that contains the VDB
- Owner permissions on the VDB itself
- Data is a role which allows DB_ROLLBACK, DB_REFRESH, READ_ACTION, DB_SYNC, JOB_CANCEL.
- Read is a role which allows the user to inspect objects via the READ_ACTION permission.
A user with Delphix Admin credentials can perform a VDB Refresh on any VDB in the system.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Datasets.
- Select the VDB you want to refresh.
- Click the Refresh VDB button.
- Select More Accurate and Next.
- Select desired refresh point snapshot or slide the display LogSync timeline to pick a point-in-time to refresh from.
Click Submit to confirm.