- Login to the Delphix Management application using Delphix Administrator credentials.
- Click Manage.
- Select Environments.
- Click on the existing environment name you want to modify.
- In the Details tab under Basic Information, click the Plus icon next to Environment Users to add a user.
Enter the Username and Password for the OS user in that environment.
- Select Add to save the new user.
- To change the primary user for this environment, click the Pencil icon next to Environment Users. Only the primary user will be used for environment discovery.
- To delete a user, click the Trash icon next to their username.
If you want to use public key encryption for logging into your Unix-based environment:
- Select Public Key for the Login Type.
- Click View Public Key.
- Copy the public key that is displayed, and append it to the end of your
~/.ssh/authorized_keysfile. If this file does not exist, you will need to create it.
chmod 600 authorized_keysto enable read and write privileges for your user.
chmod 755 ~to make your home directory writable only by your user.
The public key needs to be added only once per user and per environment.