The Settings Screen
Display the Settings screen by clicking the Settings tab at the top of any Delphix Masking Engine screen.
- You must have the appropriate user privileges to see this screen.
The Settings screen has the following tabs:
- Algorithms — Define the algorithms to use to mask your data
- Domains — Define domains and choose their classification and default masking algorithm
- Profiler — Define expressions and groupings of expressions used to create your inventory
- Roles — Define user roles and privileges, such as edit and delete
- Custom Algorithms — Define mapping rules
- File Formats — Define the file format definitions and format types