This topic describes how to change the staging server for a SAP ASE Server dSource.
The dSource for the staging database must be disabled before the pre-provisioning target server can be changed. Follow the steps in Enabling and Disabling SAP ASE dSources to disable the dSource.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Datasets.
- In the Datasets panel on the left-hand side, click the dSource for which you want to change the pre-provisioning target server.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Next to Staging Environment, click the Pencil icon to edit the staging target environment and choose the SAP ASE Server instance to use for staging.
- Click the Check icon to save your changes.