To add an additional mount to an existing vFiles perform the following steps:
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Select the vFile you want to edit.
- From the Actions menu (...) select Disable.
- In the Configuration tab select the Source sub-tab, a Pencil icon will appear on the right of the Additional Mount Points.
- Click on the Pencil to edit the mount points.
- In the Additional Mount Points window select the Plus icon to add additional mount points.
- Click the checkmark to save.
- From the Actions menu (...) Enable the vFile.