The Storage Capacity screen now has an improved table format. This interface makes it easier to identify which datasets are consuming the most space on your Delphix Engine. It also helps you quickly assess how much storage would become available from deleting selected dSources, VDBs, or snapshots.
The table has been modified for ease of use:
- Table framing has been lightened to allow the data to standout.
- Column separators have been made lighter.
- The filter on the Storage Capacity screen will allow you to filter the datasets.
- Use of gradients has changed.
- Removed sort-ability of columns.