This topic describes how to change the staging target environment for a SQL Server dSource.
The dSource for the staging database must be disabled before you can change the staging target environment. Follow the steps in Enabling and Disabling SQL Server dSources to disable the dSource.
- Click Manage.
- Select Datasets.
- Select the dSource for which you want to change the staging target environment.
- Click the Configuration tab to view the Staging Environment.
- Click the Pencil icon next to Staging Environment.
- Edit the target server and the SQL Server instance on the server to use for staging.
- Click the Check icon to save your changes.