Before you can use a database as a dSource, you must first make sure that you have defined a staging environment and enabled linking to it in the Delphix environment. Similarly, before you can provision a virtual database (VDB) to a target database, you must make sure that you have enabled provisioning to the host or cluster to which the Delphix environment is attached.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Environments.
- Click Databases.
- Next, to Installation Details select the Pencil icon.
- To enable or disable staging, select Use as Staging.
- To enable or disable provisioning, select Allow Provisioning.
- Click the checkmark to save your changes.