This topic describes how to migrate a vFiles from one target environment to another.
- You must have already provisioned a vFiles. For more information, see Provisioning Unstructured Files as vFiles.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Datasets.
- Select the vFiles you want to migrate.
- From the Actions menu (...) select Disable to unmount the files.
For more information, see Enabling and Disabling vFiles.
- From the Actions menu (...) select Migrate.
- Select a new target environment.
- Click the Migrate icon to confirm your selection.
- From the Actions menu (...) select Enable.
- Click Enable to confirm.
Within a few minutes, your vFiles will re-start in the new environment, and you can continue to work with it as you would any other vFiles.