This topic describes how to add and delete groups within the Delphix Domain.
User terminology for Delphix Admin has been changed to Engine Admin.
Adding a Group
- Log into the Delphix Management application.
- From the Manage menu, select Datasets.
- Select the plus icon and then select Add Dataset Group.
- Enter a Group Name and an optional description.
- Click Add.
At Least One Group Must Exist
Deleting a Group
- Log into the Delphix Management application as a user with Engine Admin privileges or group OWNER privileges for the target group.
- From the Datasets panel select the target group.
- Click the Trash Can icon.
- Click Delete.
Deleting Groups Containing Objects
A group cannot be deleted if it contains VDBs or dSources. All databases within a group must be deleted prior to deleting the group.