This topic describes how to add Delphix users and assign them privileges on objects.
If you intend to validate user logins using LDAP authentication, make sure a system administrator has configured LDAP as described in Setting Up the Delphix Engine.
- Launch the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Users.
- Click plus icon to Add User.
- Enter a username, email, and password for the new user.
- Select the User Type.
- Click Next.
- In the Privileges tab enter the privileges for the user. For more information about privileges, see User Privileges for Delphix Objects.
- Click Next and review the summary.
- Click Submit.
Assigning Owner and Provisioner Privileges
Assigning owner privileges at the group level conveys ownership privileges over all objects in that group. Click the expand icon next to each group name to see all objects in that group.
You can also assign ownership privileges only for specific objects in a group. You do not have to assign owner or auditor privileges for all Delphix objects, only those for which you want to grant the user-specific access.