This section describes the HANA (DBMS) versions that are supported by the HANA 2.0 Plugin, as well as the compatible operating systems (OS), for use on the source and target environments.
Supported DBMS Versions
The HANA 2.0 Plugin is supported against the following HANA releases:
|HANA Version (Standard and Enterprise Editions)||Support Package Stack (SPS)||Supported|
Supported Operating Systems :
The HANA 2.0 Plugin has been certified against the following SUSE and RHEL releases.
Supported DBMS Version
HANA 2.0 SPS 03 (Standard and Enterprise Editions)
HANA 2.0 SPS 04 (Standard and Enterprise Editions)
Supported OS Version
SUSE 12 SP 03
Plugin/Delphix Engine Compatibility
The HANA 2.0 Plugin may be installed on the following compatible Delphix Engine software release or higher:
Delphix HANA_3.4.2 Plugin
Unsupported HANA Configurations and Options
The following configurations and options are not supported by the HANA 2.0 Plugin:
- The HANA 2.0 Plugin does not support the multiple HANA installations on the same host.
- Multiple duplicate services are not supported in this release.
- Point in Time recovery of the HANA database is not possible.
- HANA 1.0 MDC and SDC configurations are not supported.
- Parallel or concurrent VDB creation against a single target host is not supported.
- Third-party backup tools and Backint are not supported.
- Scale-out source and target environments are not supported.