These topics describe Delphix specific requirements for PostgreSQL environments, such as user privileges and the supported operating systems and database versions. The superuser for every PostgreSQL Database Instance is ‘postgres’ which manages the instance and performs all the backend operations.
- PostgreSQL Compatibility Matrix
- Requirements for PostgreSQL Source Hosts and Databases
- Requirements for PostgreSQL Target Hosts and Databases
- Network and Connectivity Requirements for PostgreSQL Environments
- Sudo Privilege Requirements for PostgreSQL Environments
- Sudo File Configuration Examples for PostgreSQL Environments