This topic describes adding a custom retention definition for individual snapshots. This value will override that of the policy currently assigned to the container, for example, if 'forever' is selected then the snapshot will no longer be deleted via the retention policy.
- Log into the Delphix Management application.
- Select Resources > Storage Capacity.
- Expand the object (dsource or vdb) to modify.
- Expand the snapshots. (it may take a few minutes for the individual snapshots to appear)
- To configure the desired value in the 'keep until' column, click the figure in the column.
- In the Keep For dialog either enter the number of days or tick forever.
- Click Save.