These topics describe the basic processes for setting up environments, setting up dSources, provisioning VDBs, and then deleting dSources and VDBs.
These topics are excerpted from the larger user guide, and are intended to provide you with a quick overview of basic procedures for working with database objects in the Delphix Engine. This guide does not cover setting up and configuring the Delphix Engine, and the requirements of your installation and database platform may require more detailed instructions. We highly recommend that you read the topics linked from the topics in this guide, as well as the conceptual overview topics included at the beginning of each chapter of the user guide, before undertaking complex operations with the Delphix Engine.
- Quick Start Guide for Oracle on Linux
- Quick Start Guide for SQL Server (Microsoft SQL Server on Windows)
- Quick Start Guide for Oracle on Solaris SPARC
- Quick Start Guide for SAP ASE
- Quick Start Guide for Db2