Taking a snapshot creates a new snapshot entry in the VDB's Timeflow.
This section lists the steps to take a snapshot and delete the same.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage and select Datasets from the dropdown list.
- Select the VDB you want to perform Snapshot.
- Click the Camera icon.
- From the Snapshot dialog, select Yes.
- Click View: under Timeflow to verify the Snapshot you just created.
- To delete, select the snapshot you just created, and from the Actions menu (...) select Delete Snapshot.
- In the Delete Snapshot dialog, select Delete.
- Click View: under Timeflow to verify the Snapshot, you just deleted.