Virtual databases are a key data management concept for Delphix. In order to create or provision a virtual database, you will need a linked dSource from a source host and a compatible target environment.
From a dSource, you can select a snapshot or point in time to create a VDB. SQL Server VDBs each have their own configuration settings as described in Configuration Settings for ASE Virtual Databases below.
This section covers the following topics:
- Overview of Provisioning SAP ASE Virtual Databases
- Provisioning an SAP ASE VDB
- Provisioning a VDB from an Encrypted SAP ASE Database
- Provisioning an SAP ASE VDB from a Replicated VDB or dSource
- Resizing an SAP ASE VDB
- V2P with an SAP ASE dSource or VDB
- Additional SAP ASE VDB Topics