These topics describe command-line interface procedures for working with database hosts and environments.
This section covers the following topics:
- CLI Cookbook: Adding a UNIX Host
- CLI Cookbook: Adding a SQL Server Source Environment
- CLI Cookbook: Setting Multiple Addresses for a Target Host
- CLI Cookbook: How to Change Environment User
- CLI Cookbook: How to Create or Edit a Privilege Elevation Profiles and Profile Scripts
- CLI Cookbooks: Enabling and Configuring Environment Permissions