These topics describe interfacing with the public web service APIs, building automation facilities and integrating with third-party orchestration tools.
This section covers the following topics:
- Virtualization API Client
- API Version Information
- Web Service Object Model
- Web Service Protocol
- CLI to Web Services Translation
- GUI API Mapping
- CLI to Python Transition
- Python Cookbook: Adding a UNIX Host
- So You Want to Work with Delphix APIs?
- API Cookbook: Common Tasks, Workflows, and Examples
- Kerberos APIs