This topic describes the procedure for performing virtual to physical (V2P) operations with unstructured files.
V2P Not Supported for Unstructured Files on Windows
V2P is not supported for unstructured files on Windows environments. Similar results to V2P may be achieved by provisioning a vFiles and copying data out of the vFiles to the local machine.
- Log into the Delphix Management application.
- Select the dataset you want to export.
- Select the snapshot you want to export.
- From the Actions (...) menu select Virtual to Physical.
- Select the target environment.
- Enter the Mount Path for the export.
The directory you enter here must exist in the target environment, and you must have permission to write to it.
- Click Next.
- Review the Target Environment configuration information, and then click Submit.