This topic describes how to enable and disable provisioning and linking for SAP ASE databases.
Before a database can be used as a dSource, you must first make sure that you have enabled linking to it. Similarly, before you can provision a VDB to a target database, you must make sure that you have enabled provisioning to it.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Environments.
- Select the Databases tab.
- Click the pencil icon located next to the database Installation Details.
- Select the Allow Provisioning checkbox to enable provisioning, deselect the checkbox to disable provisioning.
- Click show details for the database.
- Slide the button next to Allow Linking to On or Off to enable or disable linking.