Accessing the Network Performance Test Tool
To access the Network Performance Test Tool:
- In the top navigation bar, click Resources.
- Select Network Performance Tool.
The Network Performance Tool page will appear. There are two tabs: Testing and History.
The Testing Tab
On the Testing tab, you can select one of three test types:
|Test Type||Parameters Required|
Delphix Session Protocol
Selecting an Environment
For either a Latency or Throughput test, you must select an environment. If you selected an environment in the Datasets panel, this field will auto-populate. If you need to select a different environment:
- Next to the Environment field, click the button with three dots.
The Select Environment screen will appear.
- Select the environment you want to use in the test.
- Click OK.
Running and Canceling a Network Performance Test
To run a test:
- Enter all the required parameters.
- Click Run Test.
- To cancel the test click Cancel.
The History Tab
In the History tab, you can view the results of all previous tests you have run.
- Select the radio button for the type of test for which you want to see the results:
- Latency, or
- Throughput, or
- Delphix Session Protocol
- Optional: sort the tests by clicking one of the column headings.
- Click the particular test for which you want to see the results.
The details of that test will appear.
- Click OK to return to the History tab.