- Make sure your source database meets the requirements described in Requirements for Oracle Hosts and Databases.
- Before adding a database, the installation home of the database must exist in the environment. If the installation home does not exist in the environment, follow the steps in Adding a Database Installation Home to an Oracle Environment.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Environments.
- Select an Environment.
- Click the Databases tab.
- Choose the installation home where the database is installed.
- Click the Plus icon.
- In the Add Database dialog enter the Database Path and Port.
- When finished, click Add.