This topic describes how individual users can manage personal settings such as personal information, passwords, event notifications, and session timeouts. It also describes how users can view their privileges for Delphix objects.
- After logging in, click your name in the menu bar.
- Click Profile.
- Edit profile information as necessary.
- Select options for the event level that will trigger a notification email.
- Select a time period for Session Timeout.
- Click Password to edit your password.
- Click OK when finished.
- Click Privileges to see your privileges (Auditor or Owner) for Delphix objects.