- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- Click Manage.
- Select Environments.
- Click on the existing environment name you want to modify.
- In the Details tab under Basic Information, click the Plus icon next to Environment Users to add a user.
Enter the Username and Password for the OS user in that environment.
- Select Add to save the new user.
- To change the primary user for this environment, click the Pencil icon next to Environment Users. Only the primary user will be used for environment discovery.
- To delete a user, click the Trash icon next to their username.