This topic describes how to upgrade SAP ASE dSources.
- The staging SAP ASE instance must be the same version as the SAP ASE instance hosting the upgraded source database.
- Login to the Delphix Management application.
- In the top menu bar, click Manage and select Datasets.
- Select the dSource to be upgraded.
- Disable the dSource.
- From the Actions (...) menu select Disable.
- In the Disable dialog select Disable.
- Upgrade the source and staging ASE instances (Delphix requires the source and staging ASE instances to be at the same major release level).
Click the Refresh icon ( under the Manage > Environments menu ) to refresh the Delphix environment hosting the source and staging ASE instances so that Delphix registers the new version of ASE.
- Enable the dSource.
- From the Actions (...) menu select Enable.
- In the Enable dialog select Enable.
If Delphix was unable to discover the SAP ASE instances automatically using Manual Discovery, you will need to manually update the version by completing the following procedure, Configuring SAP ASE Manual Discovery.